Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7-25-11
Hey!

Sorry this email is so late in the day. Last night was the Spanish musical fireside and it went really well except it was super long. 2 hours by the time that we were all done. Next time if they do it they need to cut back on the speakers and songs. There was a speaker for each spot in between songs and there was 2 that spoke for like 20 minutes each. Anyway, we stayed at the farmhouse last night because we were not going to be able to make it back in time to Sterling. We left in the morning and were with the Fort Morgan elders in their area most of the day. Crazy busy. We were able to meet with a few investigators this week, but not the guy that wants to be baptized. Our schedules don't match up. We talked to him Sunday and we should be meeting with him tomorrow and Wednesday. We also had the wonderful 7 hour leadership training meeting this last week in Greeley. It went pretty well, but I'm glad that was the last one that I ever have to go to. Transfers are just around the corner and I think that I will be staying and my companion will be going considering that he has been here now 5 transfers which is about 7 1/2 months. You never know though. I don't really know anything about my departure yet. I'm guessing that all of that stuff will come in one of the first weeks of next transfer. I'm excited! I'm also pretty sure that the 5th week will be transfers for everyone. Not much else is going on other than it has been in the high 90's the past 3 weeks. It is time for a break! I'm also sending an SD card home tomorrow along with a cd with more pictures on it that I think that you don't have.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011