Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7-18-11
Hey,

This last week was pretty good, but also didn't go as smooth as expected. I went on exchanges this last Thursday with the zone leaders to the UNC institute and it was a blast to see some old people from a year ago and we got to catch up a bit. We were supposed to start teaching this part member family last week and it ended up falling through among other appointments with investigators. Hopefully this week we will have a little bit more success. This week is going to be a little bit busier too, because I have to go to a leadership training meeting this Thursday from 9am to 4pm. Last one! We will drive down to Greeley and spend the night there so we can cut back on travel time the next day. We will also be going to Fort Morgan on the way down on Wednesday because I have to give a baptism interview and on Sunday we will be going down again to Greeley for a Spanish music fireside which I got recruited to play the piano for. Busy week, but not so busy in our area which is kind of a bummer. I wouldn't mind being out of leadership for my last 5 weeks of the mission.

So that is about it. We might be going to the temple our last week of the transfer, but I don't know for sure.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011