Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello Hello,

This week was pretty typical. We had interviews with president and he said that I most likely will be staying another transfer in the ward I am in but that is not set in stone. I still think that something will happen. Elder Smith had a dream last night that I was going to be transferred so who knows, haha. The work this week was kind of slow. I blame it on graduation. Everyone graduated from high school this past week so everyone was busy doing stuff and we got shot down on appointments. We actually went to a graduation party this past Saturday. It was our ward mission leaders daughter's grad party and it just made me feel old. It's been 2 years now since I was last in hight school. Yikes! All of the high schoolers that were there looked really young but it was good that there were older people from the ward there to balance it out.

There aren't any huge events this week. Just winding down on another transfer. A lot of the missionaries in Fort Collins could be leaving next transfer. There is one other missionary that has been in Fort Collins as long as I have and so we joke around about it. In fact, we had a zone lunch thing where the stake president talked to us and the other missionary and I noticed that it was a very similar talk that he gave to us like 7 months ago.

So that's it for this week. Hope things are going good!

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011