Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey!
It was good to talk to everyone yesterday! Things have been really great and it is crazy to think that the next time I call home will be in 8 months! Other than that not much else is going on other than everything that was mentioned on the phone yesterday. This next week will be exciting with the baptism. It is amazing to think that it has been 8 months since I left home. Their have been so many cool experiences that I have been able to take away that will help me the rest of my life. It is also awesome to have a family who is supporting me in all that I do. It was great once again to talk yesterday. Hope all is going well.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011