Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

1-4-10

Hello everyone!Well it’s 2010, the only year that I will be on the mission the entire year. Things have been going well this week...well some good and some not so good. Our baptism that was set with one of our investigators is no longer set. We are going to wait a bit before we set a new date. On the other hand, 2 of our investigators that we haven't seen since I first got here both have appointments this next week. We at least have one appointment with an investigator everyday this week except for Saturday. That’s pretty good considering Fort Collins is a pretty tough area. Our new years eve was pretty uneventful. We had to be in by 6 just like Halloween. I got kind of mad because we had an appointment with an investigator at 7 that day and I was told that we would have to reschedule for a new day. Oh well. Not much I could really do about it. No huge events happened this week, but tomorrow is the mission tour so a general authority is coming and speaking to us. I don't know who it is going to be, but there is rumor that Elder Perry is coming in February, but be quiet, I don’t think I'm suppose to know yet haha. I have noticed especially lately that I have been extra tired. I think it has to do with the cold weather and snow. I was ready for spring a couple months ago. It still looks like we have another couple months before the spring time. I'm sure there is something else that I'm forgetting to say, but it won't come to me until I leave the library. Happy New Year!
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011