Monday, January 11, 2010

I love to see those Mambas

1-11-10

Hello hello! It’s good to hear how things are going back home. Thanks for the package. I got it Saturday. I love to see those Mambas. Definitely my favorite candy by far. That’s awesome that you all ran in the 15k. I would have joined in too. I also would really want to join in on the 100 mile bike ride now that my legs are huge from riding a bike every day for the last 4 months. The jeans I have now are too tight, haha. Not at the waist but in the legs. I guess no more slim fit jeans. I will be sending pictures this week. We just had a temple trip so I wanted to get some pictures there before sending them home. Anyway, we went to the temple this last Saturday. It was awesome. A family in our ward asked us if we wanted to go so we went. It was rad, and kind of a nice break and booster that I needed. The family ended up taking us to dinner afterwards too so that was just as sweet. I don’t remember what the name of the general authority who came to our mission off of the top of my head and my notes are at home, but him and his wife spoke as well as Pres. and Sis. Ely. It was awesome, but in all honesty we were sitting on our butts for like 4 hours in the chapel. They should have done a bathroom break or something because by the end of it I was about to pee my pants. This last week was okay. Several of our investigators cancelled on us but we were still able to meet with quite a few. No baptism dates yet. They will come though. We have a lot of work to do to finish up the last half of transfers.
4 months down, 20 to go haha. (not that I'm really counting)
I’m also really excited to hear about the chargers. I get the rundown from a guy in our ward whenever I see them. GO CHARGERS! I told him that I will buy the season if they win the Super Bowl this year and watch it when I get back.
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011