Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas was great!

Hey, how’s it going? Christmas was great. Our district came over and we opened gifts, played a little risk, talked to our families and relaxed a bit. This week we get to watch some approved movies for p-day so we are pretty excited. We are going to probably watch Polar Express and Happy Feet. The movie really doesn’t matter. Just the fact that we are getting the opportunity to watch a movie that is not church produced. So our district is coming over for that as well. Not too much has happened since I called you. If you look in church news President Stacy who is in our mission presidency as well as my ward has a whole article about him and his work as being CEO of Poudre Valley Hospital. My companion is really cool. It was a very different change from Elder Daniel. I feel more comfortable now. I felt that Elder Daniel was always breathing down my neck haha. Oh Christmas night we went caroling. It went really well except for the fact that it got really windy and cold. Because of the snow we have been walking all week. I don’t mind walking too much it just takes forever to get to places. With the ice the bikes would just be too difficult to get around. We haven't got any new investigators lately. Most of the investigators we have now are on hold until the new year. I'm excited to get started with them again. Well, sorry this email is so short. It was only a couple of days ago that I talked to you. Next week I will have more to say. Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011