Monday, January 18, 2010

1-18-10

1-18-10
Hey, how’s it going? I thought I would answer your questions before I forget. As far as the shirts are concerned, I would get the rugby shirt in extra large. He would flip when he gets it. New Zealand is to rugby is like America is to football so that is all he talks about. Then again, all I talk about is football. I had a buddy in the ward I'm in call me yesterday about the Chargers. It sucks, but at least they didn't go to the super bowl when I was on my mission, haha. I spent 25 bucks at Walgreens the other week because I was super sick....okay, I wasn't sick, I just printed a lot of pictures which made me sick when I saw the total price. I printed the ones from the MTC just because I had not printed them out. I haven't sent the pictures yet....sorry. I actually will send them this week with some more journal stuff so they should be there by the end of the week. The weather up here has been pretty nice. No snow, thank goodness. It still drops really low at night though. Just this past couple of weeks we got 3 referrals from other missionaries that look promising so we are really excited to see how this next week goes. We are still having a hard time getting investigators to church and to keep commitments but they will come around sooner or later. This last Sunday we had an appointment with one of our investigators and instead of us teaching, the mom taught the lesson. The mom has just recently become active again after 20 years of not going to church and it was probably one of the most powerful lessons that I have been in since I have been out. I know that’s only a little over 4 months since I have been out. That is cool that Shawn almost has his papers done. That kid is awesome. I always liked working with him. You will have to let me know where he goes. I had a dream awhile back that I came home and the Golden Spoon was closed. I don't know if it was a dream or a vision. I have had so many weird dreams since I have been on my mission and they all have to do with being on the mission or coming home from the mission. I bet Dad, Tommy and Brad had the same thing. Well, hope everything is going great. Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011