Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It snowed a couple of feet...it was ridiculous!

11-2-09

Hey, how is everything? It was great to here about what’s going on at home. Yea, this last week it snowed a couple feet. It was ridiculous. It’s okay though because it’s all pretty much gone now. We definitely did not accomplish as much as we wanted to this week though. On, Wednesday when it was snowing, we were riding our bikes to district meeting and I got a flat tire. Later in the day my companion got one too. We later were able to get them fixed, but it took awhile. On top of that my comp. was kind of sick in the beginning of the week and now I'm a little sick too, haha. I'm doing fine though. I think it was from one of the people we are living with because one of them has been sick all week. I guess it is just that time of year.
Transfers are next Monday. I believe that I will know if I'm staying or going on Saturday. My companion is pretty positive that he is staying until Feb., but I'm on the fence. Who knows?
We had a Halloween party as well a little while back and it was definitely not as good as ours back home. We didn't get to do much because some of the people that were going to help out didn't show so we filled their place bringing out food and stuff. We were hoping to meet more with the non-members. For Halloween we were told to be in by 6 o’clock. We didn't help pass out candy. It was kind of a lame Halloween, but we were able to catch up on some stuff and relax a bit.
Well, this is the last week of transfers and we are going to really push ourselves this week to end solid and hopefully that will carry into the next transfer!
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011