Monday, November 16, 2009

...the work in the area is finally starting to pick up

That’s so awesome that Allie had her baby this last week! It was funny because during the week, some family in that ward was talking to me about my family and asked if I had any nieces or nephews and at that point I said I might or I might not, haha. That’s great that the delivery went well and thanks for sending some pictures. So, I thought that people celebrated Christmas early back home...there are 2 families in our ward that we have visited that already have their trees up! Maybe it is because of the snow. It snowed this weekend but cleared up the next day so a lot of it has already melted. Today is pretty exciting because we have 2 appointments with investigators. Since I have been out that has never happened. One is with a guy that we tracted into and the other is with a 9 year old. It has been nice lately because the work in our area is finally starting to pick up. This week is zone conference as well so that’s always a spiritual booster for the transfer. It is up in Laramie, Wyoming so it’s probably going to be freezing. It’s another 1000 feet above where we are. That’s good that the mission pres. sent you a letter about Christmas packages because I would have probably forgotten. I can't believe that it is already half way through November. I can't say enough how fast time goes by. Well, thanks for keeping me posted on all the crazy things that are going on back home. Go Chargers!
Love, Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011