Monday, October 26, 2009

Things are going well...

Hey how is everything going? Things are going well here. It is starting to get a little cold though, especially with the wind when I’m on my bike. I like my bike now, but we will see when it gets more into winter. We started to teach some new investigators this week and it has been going great. Yesterday, we went to go to an appointment and the guy we were going to teach wasn't there, but the roommate, who sat in on the lesson a little bit before, let us come in and finish the lesson that we had previously taught. He is in his 20's though so we will now have to hand him over to the zone leaders because they cover the college and the young single adults. This past week we were able to have interviews with the mission president. I don't know if I will be transferred or not, but I also didn't ask. I hope to stay in the area a while longer because I'm now becoming familiar with the ward and the work is starting to pick up. If I leave though, that is what I need to do. This week is starting the 5th week of my first transfer which means that this whole week I am going to be senior companion. We will see how that goes because now I'm pretty much in charge of everything. I'm glad you liked the pictures. Most of those are from the MTC. I need to take some more up here. It was pretty awesome to here from everyone this week. It’s a bummer that grandma and Diana had to go to the hospital. Allie should be the one going to the hospital. It sounds like she is getting close to popping. I don't know about back home but everyone is getting sick up here whether it is swine flu or the normal flu. I’m washing my hands all the time because of all the handshaking that I have to do everyday. It was also upsetting to here about the Chargers loss to the Broncos. Yes, I heard. It couldn't be avoided. Oh well. Well it was great to hear about everything that is happening and I hope all goes well.
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011