Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yay for baby number 2 born while I am on my mission. It looks like that will be the last of them until I get home. That is good that everything is going a little better. Sounds like things were getting a little crazy. Kennedy....any reason behind the name?

Things have been going well in Arvada. We have continued to have success in our ward. We seem to keep finding new investigators and we have been teaching a lot. Unfortunately we still don't have anyone set with a date. We have been trying to be bold. Earlier in the week we extended a baptism commitment to an older lady that we had been teaching, but she flat out told us that she didn't want to be baptized. We ended up dropping her for now. We also tried to set a couple high schoolers that we have been working with and they said that they want to get baptized, but they just don't feel ready to set something in stone. We are still working with them and they both came to church this week so we will see.

We had zone conference this past week. I can't believe that it has already been 3 months since our last one. It went well. They are always really long. I think that by the time we left the church we were there 7 hours. Too much sitting for me. I also had a huge headache for the rest of the day.

That’s about it. Oh, the weather has been awesome too. This week is supposed to be sunny across the board. We played tennis yesterday for P-Day. There is a guy in the stake that is a dentist and his house has a personal tennis court so we played there. Good Times.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011