Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So this past week has been just as crazy and the exciting news is that this transfer I'm TRAINING! So, I got the call that I was training on Friday this past week. I'm still in the same ward with the new missionary. His name is Elder Phillips. He is from New Hampshire and once again from a tiny town somewhere. He is also like my companion before in the fact that he graduated this year from high school. That makes me feel kind of old. What also made me feel old is that when we went down to Broomfield to meet the new elders I didn't know the other elders that were training either. Most of the trainers this transfer have been out somewhere between 6 and 12 months. Yeah, so when you train they don't tell you who your companion is going to be until you meet him. Today has been crazy busy though and I'm super excited to see what happens this transfer and being with a new missionary totally relights a fire to do missionary work. Elder Henson (last comp.) went to the Denver North Stake which is down in the Brighton area.

As far as our investigator goes, we were actually not able to meet with her this last week and we probably will not be able to meet with her this week as well with the holidays. We need her to get to church this Sunday though and I think that she is planning on coming.

We have a couple of dinner appointments for Thanksgiving this week. Well, just one big one and then we are going to another member’s house for pie later so it should be pretty awesome. It is just going to be a crazy busy transfer with Christmas and New Years in it as well. It also makes it kind of difficult to set up appointments with people though.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011