Monday, November 8, 2010

11-8-10

Hey,

Yeah, this week has been pretty good. I can't believe that I only have 2 more weeks until the transfer is over. I think that something is going to happen, I just don't know what yet. So this past week has been great weather and even today is nice but there is a storm coming in tomorrow so that might be the end of sunny days. I am just glad that it went this long with nice weather unlike last year when winter started the first week on October. The work has been pretty good but we are still having trouble finding new investigators. The investigators that we did have are starting to disappear. I might have told you this last Monday but a part member family that we have been working with is moving this weekend. They are just moving into the next ward over from ours. We know the elders and they will do good. It is amazing the love that you can have for people that you sometimes hardly know or know at all.

Not too much out of the ordinary happened this past week. We had a general priesthood session yesterday and it was all about missionary work. We ended up singing Called to Serve. On the way home Elder Henson was riding his bike in front of me and he caught the curb wrong and took a pretty good spill. It was good that he was wearing a helmet because he cracked it in 2 places. He will have to end up having to get a new helmet now.

That is a lot of elders in one ward even if they cover the singles branch. A lot of singles wards up here have two sets of missionaries. Usually one is a set of sisters. As for Christmas I didn't really think of anything. Maybe a couple of sweet paisley ties. Other than that there is not much that I can think of. Most likely the mission will send those notes again. Depending if I get transferred next transfer I will just give you the address of where I'm living so it will get sent straight to me. That is super exciting about another girl! It’s going to be weird coming back to family that I have never seen before.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011