Monday, November 15, 2010

So, this is the last week of the transfer again. I have a feeling that something is going to happen but we will see. Not too much has been going on in the last week, just trying to find people to teach. We had an awesome lesson though with one of our investigators though. We went in wanting to talk about baptism and we did, but the spirit was super strong. She is unsure about baptism and we were on exchanges so our district leader was with us, but at one point we each took a turn to pray and it had to be one of the most powerful appointments that I have been in. She said that she was going to think about it and have an answer for us next week when we go over.

This past week it snowed as well for the first time. A couple weeks ago I was thinking to myself how nice Colorado was and that I could possibly live here. When the snow rolled around I realized why I couldn't and that I had forgotten how much I don't like cold weather. This next transfer will have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years all in it so we are going to have all sorts of fun activities. I'm excited. I still couldn't think of anything really for Christmas other than a couple cool paisley ties and a visa gift card or something. I am trying to reduce the amount of stuff I have in my suitcases.

Hope things are going well.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011