Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I didn't get transferred...

2-2-10

Hey Family! Sorry this came a day late. Yesterday was crazy busy with transfers and we didn't get around to doing emails soooo....Also as you can see we have a new email system so this is my new email address. It’s a pretty sweet set up and it is through gmail so we now have a lot more space and it works better now. I did not get transferred so it looks like I will stay in Fort Collins through my 6 month mark! Things have been going great lately. We have been getting a lot of new investigators which is good because 2 of our investigators we have now are getting baptized this month! It’s crazy because both of these investigators have been taught on and off for the last year or more. Its rad to be able to be one of the missionaries that will get to see them baptized. I don't think I will actually perform any baptisms or conformations, but it’s all good. I am also now the oldest one in our district. Not oldest in the mission, but I have been in the Parkwood district the longest. Actually out of the 6 people in our district I am number 4 in the line of how long everyone has been out. Since I will be in Fort Collins for 6 months I probably will be transferred next time but who knows. Other than that not much else is going on. My companion did not get transferred as well so that makes it easy since he knows the area pretty well. Thanks for the photos. Tell Tommy he looks skinny in the one picture that you sent. I have been getting fatter since I have been out. I have probably gained 6 pounds. A couple probably has to do with being with a Samoan for a companion haha. He probably wouldn't want to know that I said that.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011