Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey,

This week was pretty good. Yesterday it we had another snow storm which I'm not a huge fan of. It was a couple of inches so it wasn't bad. The fact that it was yesterday morning makes me think that is the reason why our investigator Josh didn't end up making it to church this week. Church just isn't that exciting when you don't have an investigator there with you.

This past week we have been visiting potentials like crazy. We have set up a few appointments so this week should go really well. We are also going to the temple this Thursday which is always exciting. Last time we went we used Elder Phillips turn so this time it is mine. I think that we are going to go with some other elders too. We plan to spend the whole day at the temple which I am looking forward to.

Not much else is going on. Things have now settled down now that the new year has started. Jeff comes home in a few weeks which is crazy. Our mission president is done in 6 months. Things are just happening so fast. We are hoping that we get a baptism this transfer. Most likely Pres. Ely is going to shut down this ward for awhile and have it on a rotation. It’s too bad but the members struggle to do missionary work and it’s just been too long since their last baptism.

Oh, and yea that was a pretty big box that I sent home. Now that I got rid of stuff I actually have room in my suitcase!

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011