Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hey!

Sorry this is a day late. So, I didn't get transferred this time. My companion and I are still in the Union ward. It’s all good. We found out that Pres. Ely wanted to shut down the area but doesn't have any place to put missionaries right now so he decided not to. There were several other places in the mission that did get shut down though. 3 wards in Greeley were closed. Missionary work really does have a lot to do with the members and if members are involved it makes all the difference. In our district we only had a couple of missionaries move. Our district leader is training this transfer and one other companionship switched. Our district is going to be pretty awesome these next six weeks.

This past week we got our first real storm too. I really don't like it but of course my companion loves it. It just makes it difficult to get around in the snow on bikes. That is why we have been walking for the past couple days. New year’s eve …once again we didn't bother staying up until twelve. We also had to go in at 6pm again which my companion just watched church movies while I cut my hair. Pretty exciting.

As far as investigators, we are still working with this guy named Josh. He is sort of progressing but kind of not at the same time which is kind of a bummer. We finished tracting out our whole ward boundaries before the end of the year so now this week we are really focusing on finding some new investigators from the potentials we were able to find through knocking on doors.

2011! It came so fast. I'm excited to see what will happen this year.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011