Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10-25-10

Hey,

This past week went pretty well. As far as the work is going, the investigator that came to church the week before didn't come to church this week because she had the flu. That has been going around since it’s getting closer to winter. This past week though one of our biggest accomplishments is that we were able to get 20 total lessons taught during the week. That is what we shoot for every week but we never get there. It has been getting colder and colder every day but it has yet to snow in town, thank goodness. It looks like winter will come a little bit later than last year. Interviews went well and it is always nice to get instruction from the mission pres. He has been really happy with the progress that I have made especially in the last couple of months. I also got to talk to him about my comp who is still kind of homesick among other things. It was great. Today we actually went to Estes Park which is just west of Longmont. It was awesome except it was snowing up there. We visited the Stanley Hotel and a couple of other places.

Oh yea, I got Grandma Cooper’s card, THANKS GRANDMA and GRANDPA. Speaking of mail, I got an interesting letter in the mail this last week. I know that a lot of my friends are engaged if not married that were up at BYUI but this past week was the first time that I got a wedding invitation. It was pretty funny. This week we have the trunk or treat and of course on Sunday we have to be in at 6pm. It’s kind of a bummer because Sunday is usually the busy day of the week for us.

I am trying to think what else is going on this week but I can't think of anything. Hope all is well at home.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011