Monday, March 15, 2010

Transfers were today and I got moved....

Hey, how is everything? Well, transfers were today and I got moved far, far away. All the way to Taft Canyon Ward which is still in, you guessed it....Fort Collins! It’s all good though. My new comp. is Elder Smith and he seems like a pretty cool guy. I have hardly even been with him yet so we will see. It was kind of sad leaving my last companion though. On top of that we got swept into our ward which means that neither of us have served there. So, it will probably take a while to get work going a bit. There were sisters there before, but one of them was sick the whole time. The elders before that I guess lost a lot of trust with the members so we are now there to build up that trust with the ward again. So, in other words we probably have a lot of work ahead of us. I didn't burn a tie Tuesday. We did it Saturday. It was all good. I can't believe that a 1/4 of my mission is over. We also went to the temple this last Thursday. It was so awesome. A family that Elder Seve knew picked us up and took us down there. After the temple we went to their place and had some dinner so overall we had a great day. I'm pretty stoked for a new area and meeting some new people. I don't think that I will be here for another 6 months. Probably 3, but we will see. I will still get to see all my old district at least once a week on P-Day so that is cool. That is rad that so many people in the ward are going to the temple. We have a couple of people in Parkwood Ward that are really close so I am excited to get some updates from my old comp. Everything else is going great. Moving is kind of weird for me considering the last time that I moved was from the MTC. So, we will see how it goes...Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011