Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Email from an investigator at the MTC


Here is a picture of your son before he left the MTC. Sorry the date is wrong.
Your son is on the left side and this is his companion Elder Howell,
I got the opportunity to be taught by your son before he left the MTC.
He has an amazing spirit about him and he taught me so much about the plan of
salvation. It meant a lot to me to see how serious he was about the plan of salvation.
He was truly teaching from his heart it meant a lot to me when I could feel the
spirit he brought into the room. I would also like to tell you that he is doing well. He came to teach me even though he had been struggling with knowing their parts with past investigators at the MTC. You couldn't tell. He is doing well and is loving his mission. He is amazing! I know he will serve well!
Sister Jones
( Investigator of the Church of Jesus Christ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011