Monday, May 16, 2011

So, we have leadership training meeting tomorrow and our emails to Pres. Ely have to be done by noon on Tuesday so we had to go to a different town and email today. I am going to see if I can get on again since you didn't know and I didn't get to hear from you now.

Things went really slow this past week. My companion got sick on Thursday and he was in bed for the rest of the week. It was just a cold and he is doing better now. The problem is that his body is so weak. He always has an ache or something. I was going crazy most of the week because I had nothing to do. My new scriptures came in so I spent most of the time just marking up my scriptures. They are really nice. I figured out where most of the money came from. I had some money that I saved from the money that we get each month to pay for it.

This week is going to be super busy with a leadership training meeting tomorrow from 9am to 4pm. We also have a couple exchanges this week with some other missionaries in our district so we will be pretty much out of our area for 3 days this week. We also have Zone Conference next week and another exchange so there are 2 days gone next week. It is hard to pick up from not being in our area, but after these next 2 weeks we will have way more time to do stuff.

It is exciting to finally have a nephew except for the fact that I don't like kids haha. Has David Carlson got his call yet?

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011