Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey Everyone!

So this is the last week of transfers. I originally thought that our area was going to be shut down but it looks like there might be missionaries here for another transfer. We got a message from our ward mission leader that said that he got an email asking if there would be housing for the missionaries in the ward for another transfer. We will find out later this week. This past week was pretty good, a little on the slower side. We met with the Baptist investigator on Saturday. The first appointment we just went by ourselves and it turned into kind of a disaster. The next time we wanted to make sure that we had a member present and we got one. The lesson this time totally turned around, you could feel the spirit, and he actually desired to read from the Book of Mormon by the time that we left. It is amazing what a member can do to help in a lesson.

Yesterday was the super bowl which always is interesting. Funny enough, the appointments that we did have that day were all people that I could never see in front of a T.V. watching sports. So, we didn' t have to deal with meeting with anyone while the game was playing in the background.

I'm thinking that if I get transferred I will go into the south half of our mission. I have never been there yet. If I could choose where to go I would want to either go to Boulder or Wyoming. Boulder is a crazy, hippy college town which I think would just be funny and Wyoming because it is totally country folk. I would like to see what it is like serving in the sticks.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011