Monday, June 7, 2010

My 9 month reign in Fort Collins is over...

Hey everyone,
So, I officially got transferred! My 9 month reign in Fort Collins is over. I got a call from President on Saturday around 4 in the afternoon telling me that I would be transferred and that I was going to be in a tri-companionship with Zone Leaders. So, I'm not a Zone Leader, I'm just a junior companion with the Zone Leaders. It is going to be interesting. I'm going to be heading down to Greeley, Colorado today. So, to give you a little background on Greeley, Colorado...it is stinky. There are a couple slaughter houses there that makes the whole town stink. It’s all good though. On top of that I will be with the Zone Leaders in the singles ward down there. So, President Ely told me that I am going to really have to focus. I'm super excited! I think it is going to be a blast.
So, one of the reasons for the tri-companionship is that I believe that there is an odd number of missionaries out in the field right now. Most likely I won't stay there a long time, no more than a transfer. If a missionary goes home early or one comes out in the middle of the transfer I think I will most likely fill the vacant spot, but who knows.
Other than that not much else happened this week. I said a lot of goodbyes yesterday. I wish I could skip that haha. It can be kind of awkward sometimes.
This next transfer I feel that I am going to learn a lot. I felt that I was getting a little too comfortable up here so I'm glad that I'm going somewhere new to change things up a bit.
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011