Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This past week went okay. It was one of those weeks where you have a lot of canceled appointments. That is the best thing about the mission. If you have a not so successful week, the next week is like starting fresh. The girl with a baptism this Saturday is not looking very good. It looks like she is going to have to wait until she is 18 in July. It will be good but I still wish that she could get baptized sooner. Other than her, we are teaching several people but everyone is kind of just dragging their feet.

In a couple of weeks we will have interviews with President Ely. This will be our last ever interview with him since he will be going at the end of June. It is kind of sad because he has been my mission president for all of my mission, so the other mission president won't even know me when I leave. Oh well. I saw the recent pictures that Sis. Conner took of us totally passed out during conference. That was the last session and so by that point I couldn't make it. Plus, that couch is super comfortable. Conference was awesome though.

Not much else is going on this week. Yesterday, what felt like a billion emergency transfers went down. An Elder from our district went to Wyoming. One of our Zone Leaders went to the ward I served in, in Longmont. Another Elder that I know that was up in Wyoming moved to Boulder. I'm sure there were even more than that. It felt like a transfer day. I also found out that one of my friends from Longmont, got sick and had to go home which is always a bummer. The work continues to go forward despite all of these crazy circumstances.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jacob Cooper and I will be serving in the Denver North mission starting September 9, 2009 until September 2011